The Tusla Performance Reporting Site https://data.tusla.ie and associated Data Catalogue https://datacatalog.tusla.ie are both key elements of improved capability for Tusla Data Management and have been implemented to facilitate Open data and Data Management developments in Tusla.
This site seeks to improve the ability of Tusla to publish performance data (previously published) in a more modern, interactive and open way in line with current initiatives such as the Government Open Data Strategy 2017-2022. The site seeks to deliver on this strategy by making published performance related data held by Tusla in an easily accessible format online for reuse and redistribution.
This initiative seeks to promote innovation, research, analysis and transparency through the publication of Public Sector data in open, free and reusable formats in line with the goals of the Open Data Strategy.
Tusla will also seek to publish other approved and appropriate datasets over time in line with the initiative.
The data on this website will be updated continuously.
- Full free text search metrics across multiple service categories of Tusla.
- Analysis of Tusla Key Performance Indicators over each year or by year range (Trend Analysis)
- Grouping and Round-Up of Figures by Time (month, quarter, annual) or by Area (Area, Region, National)
- Full Open Data Metadata Record associated with each metric.
- Export to CSV, PDF or Share URL
If you would like to suggest a new dataset to publish, or if you have any comments about existing datasets, please email Tusla Data Enquiries